Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving - THIS POST IS FOR EXTRA CREDIT ONLY !


Hello Students,

It's the time of the year that most students refer to as..."2 days off plus the weekend."  Some students feel like it's a day to stuff ourselves and let the TRYPTOPHAN take over.

But,... here's the thing... It's supposed to be a day to reflect on what we have to be thankful for.

Take a few minutes to tell me

WHAT ARE YOUR THANKFUL FOR ?  PERSONALLY AND GLOBALLY ?

Tell me about it.

2 comments:

Gonz said...

I'm thankful for the thing i have and for being in school . Being thank for the thing we have done that are good not the thing dat are bad. I'm thankful for this year because it is a good school year, even though there have been problems, but it is okay.

©HRiS said...

I'm thankful for having my family still alive,all cool and healthy.